Thursday, April 14, 2011

Will GI Joe 2 suck as much as the first one?

Dark Horizons reports:
"G.I. Joe 2" director Jon M. Chu tells The Deadbolt that his upcoming sequel to 2009's live-action take on the toy brand will lose the gloss of the first film in favour of something more grounded.

"I think it's not just another action movie. Maybe the first one was that, but we're really trying to break it down and take the shine off and show that my Joes were the ones in the mud, the sand and the trees and in the epic worldwide adventures. Each one had individual talents. So we really want to bring the experience of what I grew up with playing with these toys. What it feels like so that kids now can be reintroduced to the Joes and experience it in a different way. This is like down and dirty Joe for me" he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment