Thursday, April 16, 2009

How to make work better...

And to think, the corporate offices of zappos.com do this every Friday. If I could participate in this every Friday, I'd probably be a lot more likely to not work from home. Although, I have to say, it appears that they are using the Zap Brannigan method of warfare. After all, if I'm going to have a nerd war, might as well follow this guy.
(Picture from wikipedia)
I do think that doing this once a week, whether it be Monday or Friday, would negate the need for "Sensitivity in the workplace" etc training... One note, apparently some of the zappos.com engineers went so far as to tweak their equipment to connect to high pressure CO2 cartridges...to assist in "working".

Highlights:
  • Machine gun team
  • Camouflaged sniper
  • Grenade
  • Body in a desk

No comments:

Post a Comment